Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Hi World!

My name is Sarah Mullaney, I'm 15 years old and I am going to be truthful with you- I have a passion for writing.  From an early age I have loved to write and I know that it is definitely the career I want to go into when I am older.  Today I was writing an article (which I will publish in a minute!) and my dad suggested I created a blog to post my articles to.  So here I am now, ready and willing to write a variety of different articles so that I can practice my writing and also- have fun! Although I may have a bit of a rant in my articles (which I apologise in advance for) I hope that they are interesting and provide entertainment for you- the reader! Earlier in the summer holiday, I read 'The World According to Clarkson' and was inspired (as cliche as it sounds) to create a similar book entailing all the funny things that happen to me and my thoughts about various aspects of life (which was originally going to be called 'The Big Wide World According to a Teenager')However now I will publish my articles here, and will publish them into a book another day.  I will try to do at least one article a week, but I'll be going into Year 11 soon and as the work load goes up, it will result in my free time-sadly- going down.  So I apologise if I don't write loads of articles, but I hope you like the ones that I write and leave comments if you want to :)


Sarah Mullaney

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I am completely blown away by your creativity and maturity. It's a brilliant idea to do the blog - but don't tell your dad that! I look forward to reading more. Shame I don't know any newspaper or magazine editors.

    ReplyDelete